Focus Global is dedicated to bringing the world’s top global brands to Southeast Asian homes. We take pride in being a true marketing company by employing extensive marketing tools and by investing and experimenting in new technology to help us regularly rethink and re-imagine the consumer retail experience. We promote a culture of growth, creativity, and excellence through our brands and through our people.
About the Role:
The Assistant Brand Manager will work with Focus Global’s brands and support the company in identifying and implementing strategic marketing business plans. This individual will help us maintain and continuously elevate the position of our high-end brands in the market.
- Manage and work with Focus Global’s top home furnishing brands such as Ethan Allen, Villeroy and Boch, Dornbracht, Boffi, and Hunter Douglas.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager in developing the portfolio of the assigned brand
- Conduct market research and consumer analysis
- Identify, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and plans
- Review the brand performance in relation to business goals and sales achievement.
- Perform operational functions such as merchandising and inventory-level monitoring
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in Marketing and Brand Management; preferably with at least 1 year experience in supervisory or assistant managerial capacity
- Graduate of a reputable university
- Strong business acumen and high creativity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in merchandising, sales monitoring, inventory level monitoring, ordering, pricing, and coordination with brand principals.