About the Role:
The Credit and Collection Analyst will handle accounts receivable activities and ensure an accurate accounts receivable system.
The duties and responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Responsible for collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and maintaining cash receipts.
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance of customer accounts, reconciliation of the following – revenue accounts and general journal entries, generating invoices, verification of deposits and postings to accounts receivable.
- Monitoring of customer returns, reviews and evaluates existing client terms and new applications.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2-3 years relevant experience in accounts receivable and collection function
- Working knowledge in general accounting principles.
- Proficient in MS Office applications particularly Word and Excel
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- With delightful personality, highly analytical, keen on details, and result-oriented.
- Must be a strong communicator and able to interact with people at all levels
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- Entrepreneurial: We are a team that is nimble and quick to adapt. There will be minimal to no hand-holding — this environment is perfect for someone who is independent, self-driven and looking for growth opportunities.
- An excellent communicator: We speak quickly and act quickly. This requires concise and efficient communication
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback: We believe in radical candor. Everyone is empowered to speak their mind and constantly share feedback.
- Love adopting new technology and software tools (e.g. Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack, Asana, Xer, etc): We are always on the lookout for new tools that will make our own work more efficient.
- Data-driven: We love numbers and data. We make decisions based on quantitative figures.
- Customer-centric: We do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers.