Focus Global is dedicated to bringing the world’s top global brands to Southeast Asian homes. We take pride in being a true marketing company by employing extensive marketing tools and by investing and experimenting in new technology to help us regularly rethink and re-imagine the consumer retail experience. We promote a culture of growth, creativity, and excellence through our brands and through our people.
About the Role:
The Data Management Associate is accountable for sales ordering and after-sales transactions. Highly-organized and proactive, the Data Management Associate is incharge of overseeing inventory and delivery logistics and providing quality customer service to external clients.
- Processing order entries and liquidation; preparing documents for delivery of sold items from key accounts.
- Preparing Marketing, Sales and inventory reports for management decision making.
- Providing inventory adjustments and update status on condition of products being sold.
- Coordinating delivery schedule between departments
- Processing purchase orders from key accounts.
- Providing database assistance for queries and concerns of internal customers
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree.
- Background in performing after-sales transactions and documentation is an advantage.
- Highly experienced in using MS Office and Excel
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and has strong attention to detail
- Results-driven and a team player
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.