Focus Global is dedicated to bringing the world’s top global brands to Southeast Asian homes. We take pride in being a true marketing company by employing extensive marketing tools and by investing and experimenting in new technology to help us regularly rethink and re-imagine the consumer retail experience. We promote a culture of growth, creativity, and excellence through our brands and through our people.
About the Role:
The Digital Marketing Lead will join the newly formed and agile Technology and Innovation Team at Focus Global Inc (FGI). This role will be responsible for extracting knowledge and insights from online data to help our business & marketing teams achieve specific online presence goals. They will have the opportunity to work with the brands on a variety of innovation, marketing, and e-commerce projects.
- Strategy & Direction
- Defining, developing, and implementing a digital marketing strategy across multiple multiple business units & stakeholders based on differing goals of each unit (ie increasing brand awareness vs optimizing for consumer loyalty and retention
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing and continuously test and recommend new tools and techniques to further improve digital marketing performance
- Generate more online traffic, leads, and engagement online
- Implement Google (Google Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube Ads) and Facebook/Instagram campaigns to achieve specific campaign objectives both via organic and paid methods
- Monitor the company website, multiple brand websites, multiple brand social media accounts
- Oversee execution from conception to implementation tracking.
- Analysis & Recommendation
- Analyze results and evaluate the ROI of different campaigns to make a recommendation for next steps
- Create reports and provide insights on digital campaigns
- Suggest and execute on experiments to further understand consumer behavior between different platforms and across different user groups
- Team & People Work
- Collaborate with, persuade, rally, lead, and support internal teams to make sure that the digital marketing team and other stakeholder teams are all aligned with objectives and timelines to achieve digital goals for the year
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Statistics, Engineering, Data Management, Computer Science, Marketing, Management Science or other relevant fields
- Fresh graduates and experienced professionals are both encouraged to apply
- Experience with the Google Analytics Universe (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, etc) and with Facebook / Instagram pixel and paid posts
- Experience with SEO / website optimization techniques
- Perceptive attention to detail with a strategic mindset
- Demonstrates the value of integrity, innovation, and professionalism