Focus Global is dedicated to bringing the world’s top global brands to Southeast Asian homes. We take pride in being a true marketing company by employing extensive marketing tools and by investing and experimenting in new technology to help us regularly rethink and re-imagine the consumer retail experience. We promote a culture of growth, creativity, and excellence through our brands and through our people.
About the Role:
The Videographer/Photographer is responsible for capturing, editing and producing high quality photos and videos for both internal and external purposes. This role will bring to life the brand strategy for our online platforms.
- Conceptualize, film and enhance photos/videos for the company website, social media channels and other marketing platforms
- Do product/brand shoots and document corporate events.
- Operate, maintain and set-up all photography, video and lighting equipment .
- Do product/brand shoots and cover important corporate events. You will be tasked to do filming on-site and other locations as needed.
- Editing and creating photos/videos by using Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Photography / Film / Multimedia Arts or any related field is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of digital media, graphic design, and videography/photography experience.
- Highly proficient in using specialized software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects & Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom etc.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have own cameras and other videography equipment